Leaders in education industry, experts in regulatory frameworks, operations experts in K-12 to Higher Education and published authors – these are the types of people who work at Eduvisors. Together, they are the trusted advisor and counselor to many of the most influential educational institutions in the world.
Out team comprises a healthy combination of PhDs, MAs, Engineers, Architects and MBAs. The rich diversity of backgrounds within Eduvisors and experts from Barry & Stone network brings the an array of expertise we need to tackle our clients’ most complex problems, globally.
We offer great learning opportunities and reward and promote our team members based on the value they create, not on conventional measures such as number of projects managed or number of years of existence within the organization. In other words, our people, including the leadership in the firm, are entrepreneurial in their approach and completely focussed on value creation.
- Higher Education
- Vocational & Skills Education
- Industrial Training
- Executive Education
- Corporate HR
- Learning & Development
- Digital & Online Learning
- Social Sector
- Govt. & Public Sector
- Private Equity
Senior Partners at Eduvisors lead the teams of thought leaders and industry experts in our client engagements.
- Acknowledge and appreciate differences – a principle which is reflected in all our work.
- A fair performance management process that assess our team members based not just on the outcomes but also on means to the outcomes.
- Matrix career progression between consulting and expert related growth tracks.
- Learning & professional development opportunities, to provide our team with the required knowledge, tools and trainings they need to achieve high performance.
- Rewards & recognition programs to acknowledge the team members who demonstrate our shared values to deliver exceptional results.
- Professional interest communities and networks to encourage thought leadership and knowledge sharing within the Firm and with our clients.
- A suitable environment in which open exchange of ideas between colleagues is promoted.
- Health and physical and emotional wellbeing of all our team members: A working environment that encourages a pleasant and superior work-life balance.